Friday, December 18, 2009

Mrs Clause Loves Snow!

I made this for the Crazy 4 Challenges C4C15. I know talk about last minute! I actually had this done early in the week, but life got in the way!

So this is the beautiful new Riley stamp called Mrs Clause. You can now find Riley stamps at his new home Riley and Company. She definitely looks like she enjoys the snow more than me!

I stamped her on white, and coloured with copics. All the furry bits of her outfit & the snowflakes are covered with dazzling diamonds EP.

The card base is soft sky, with dp from the SEI pad winter song.

I used sheer white ribbon, and white taffeta ribbon. Now here's a cool tip, the snowflake is actually a mini Christmas decoration! If you're going to rush out & buy some, save some for me, I'm planning on stocking up on these, and after Christmas they'll be really cheap! lol

Have a great Weekend
Laurie

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Mrs. Claus is looking good!!! wonderful coloring and I love your design. Merry Christmas!