Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cute & Innocent...hmmmmm!


Hello Again, I made this card using this weeks sketch challenge on SCS, SC255.
I used the Willameana set from Totally Stampalicious. I stamped Willameana on white 2 times & on dp for her pj's.
I also stamped her on the background vanilla piece, just for placement. The list isn't glued down, and the one side of her hair is glued down & tucked under the pj's. The rest of her head is popped up with dimensionals.
For the sentiment, I wanted to have some pink in there, but there wasn't enough room to add another layer, so I went around the edge with the pink copic I had used on her headband.
You can't see it, but I used a Spica Atyou glitter pen in baby blue for her eyes.
Totally Stampalicious is offering FREE SHIPPING this week, everywhere, not just in Canada & the US!

Stamps: Willameana
Paper: chocolate chip, pretty in pink, very vanilla, white, dp Kelly Panacci-multi dots
Ink: memento tuxedo black, chocolate chip
Accessories: copics, oval punch, oval scallop punch, swiss dot EF, dew drops, sheer ribbon, dimensionals, spica atyou baby blue

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: