Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Birthday Rose!


Hello, I made this using todays colour challenge CC246, pretty in pink, old olive & bermuda bay.


The rose from 'Fifth Avenue Floral' was stamped 3 times with versamark onto pink & embossed with black EP. I used pretty in pink ink & a water brush to shade in some areas a bit. Then I cut out them out, layered them & used dimensionals to pop some bits up.


The leaves were made with the sizzix little leaves die, and I sponged the edges.


The card base is pretty in pink, with a layer of bermuda bay, black, and a layer of shimmery white embossed with the Textile EF.


The sentiment is from 'Warmest Regards' stamped in bermuda bay and punched out, sorry I can't remember the name of this punch! I added little black pearls and popped the sentiment up.


Have a Great Evenings!

Laurie

No comments: