Thursday, October 22, 2009

TSMONDAY4, Spooky Lighting!



Hello, this weeks challenge over at Totally Stampalicious, is to stamp on something other than paper! You can find the challenge and all the details on the Totally Stampalicious Blog here, so you can play along!



Okay I'm not 100% sure mine counts because I stamped on vellum, does it count as paper?


I used black cardstock 8 1/4" X 3". Score at 2",4", 6" and 8"


The top was made with the Martha Stewart fence edge punch, but would probably look great with the spooky fence punch, or the web or whatever you have on hand.


I made the windows with the lg square punch from Stampin Up.


I stamped the spider & web from the 'Witch Brawd' set in black onto vellum pieces measuring 1- 7/8" square.

I used the little battery operated tealights for safety. Sorry the pictures aren't too great, I was having trouble getting the light right!


Thanks for stopping by, and you should give these a try, they are super easy!

Laurie

2 comments:

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

These are FANTASTIC!!! So glad you played along! I am definetly gonna have to go out and buy that punch!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

These ROCK, Laurie!!! How very clever...I'm lovin' the fence tops!!!