Saturday, October 31, 2009

Reindeer Fun!


My Girlfriend & I went to the big Creative Festival in Toronto a couple weeks ago. When I spotted this Reindeer stamp I had to get it, I love the expression on his face. The stamp is from Rosewood Canada and it's called Reindeer Toboggan.

I stamped the image in black & coloured with copics. Then added dazzling diamonds glitter.

I also stamped the card base with a great backgroun stamp I found that day from Local King Rubber. They had tons of fabulous background stamps!

The icicle edge was made with the Martha Stewart edge punch. The snowflake is also a Martha punch. I found the button in my button box from my sewing days.

Have a great day!

Laurie

1 comment:

Gina Lindsay said...

what a fun image, I am with you, I love the expression on his face!