Saturday, October 31, 2009

Orange Giesha Girl! HSC93


Hello, I made this for the Friday challenge on the Hanna Stamps forum. Jeanne is the host of this weeks challenge, but unfortunately she was called away on a Family emergency. Cathy aka emptynextstamper has stepped in to post the challenge for her, you can find it here HSC93, we are being challenged to use orange!

Well this Beautiful Giesha girl took on a life of her own! I only knew I was using orange, and from there I was drawing a blank! But somehow it came together & I really like the way it turned out!

The card base is black, white a layer of pumpkin pie. I used a fan in the Giesha Hanna set, stamped in versamark to make the background on the pumpkin layer. The edges are also sponged.

The next panel is just old olive, edges sponged layered onto black.

I used the new Fancy Tags nestie to make the fancy piece across the middle. I cut 2, one from black & one from Taken with Teal. The blue one has sponged edges, and I off set it a bit so the black shows through.

The Beautiful Giesha Hanna was stamped with memento tuxedo black, onto white & coloured with copics. Then I used the Nesties Label #6 die to cut her out. This panel is popped up, and I added black rhinestones & the tiny butterfly to finish it off.
The huge sale continues at Hanna Stamps, I think it ends this weekend, so you might want to shop now for the best deals!

So what do you think?

Laurie
ps Happy Halloween!

No comments: