Monday, October 12, 2009

Have a Swine Time!

Hello, I made this for the Monday Challenge on the Totally Stampalicious Blog This weeks challenge is to make a card in a shape other than the usual square or rectangle!
So I used the new Farmer Hawg to make an octagon card!
I stamped the image twice with memento tuxedo black, and coloured with copics. I also stamped the image onto paper to make a mask so I could sponge in the clouds. Then I cut out the Farmer from one coloured image. His right side is glued down directly to the cardstock, his left side (with the sign) is popped up.
Thanks for another great challenge!
You should join in the fun, the prize this week is a $10. gift certificate.
Laurie

1 comment:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! Thanks so much for playing again this week!!