Thursday, October 1, 2009

BIG NEWS! and a quick card

So what do you want first, the Big News or the card? Okay Big News it is! lol


Well some may already know, I have been asked to join the Hanna Stamps Design team! WOOHOOO!!!!!! Although I haven't been a lifelong stamper, I did discover Hanna Stamps shortly after my addiction took hold! It has been my dream ever since that time to some day be a Designer for Hanna Stamps!!! My dream is coming true...I still can't believe it!


Big News for you! The October release for Hanna Stamps will be on Monday October 5, 9pm-11pm est. In the Hanna Stamps Forum at SCS, I hope to see you there!


Bigger News on Sunday October 4th, yes the day before the release, there will be a BLOG HOP . Hanna Stamps is celebrating their 2nd Hanniversary and there are prizes to be won! What do you have to do...it couldn't be easier...just hop on over to the Design Teams blog, and leave a comment. Every...even me...Design Team member is giving away a Riley stamp to one lucky (randomly picked) poster.


Even Bigger News, the last person on the Blog Hop will be giving away a $50. gift certificate to Hanna Stamps!


okay, now the card!



This was so fast to make, I still can't believe it!

I made this for this weeks sketch challenge SC248 I think this was the fastest card I've ever made! lol The card base is black, with middle panel is DP from Imaginisce called Hallowhimsy eat, drink & be scary. I matted that with pumpkin pie. The image is from the new "Goth Hanna" set. I stamped it twice, used copics to colour the bows & add some shadow!

So don't forget,

Sneak Peaks start Friday Oct. 2, in the Hanna Stamps Gallery

Play in the October release challenge HSOCT09

Play the Friday Challenge HSC89

Blog Hop Sunday Oct. 4

Release Party Monday Oct. 5th. 9-11pm est.

Have a Great Day!

Laurie

1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your cute card, see you at the hop!!