Thursday, September 24, 2009

Studdly You Are One Hawt Dawg!

There's a brand new stamp company in town, Totally Stampalicious, and I made this for there very first challenge TSMONDAY1, which can be found on there blog!

This challenge was to make a funny birthday card. I used the 'Hawt Dawg' set. I had several good ideas for a sentiment, but of course I couldn't get either of our 2 printers to work! so image it says Happy Birthday stud, you've still got it! lol

He is kinda studdly don't ya think!

I used the tent topper layout, black, only orange & Harley Davidson dp. The faux firey edge is made with the MS icicle punch. I used leather jewelry cord to tie on the sentiment.

Hawt Dawg Studdly was stamped with memento tuxedo black, and coloured with copics & popped up.

Happy Thursday,
Laurie

2 comments:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Hahahaha...LOVE it Laurie...the idea for your sentiment is PERFECT!!! Your coloring is AWESOME....tahnk you SOO much for playing!!

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

OMG!!!!! This is fantastic! I love how you did him in black and white! Absolutely awesome!