Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Safari Hanna found a Vampire!

Hi Everyone, still a bit under the weather, but I do have some new stuff to show you!


First is the new Safari Hanna! This is just a part of her, as I had to make her fit the sketch challenge! This was made for the Friday challenge on the Hanna Stamps forum at SCS. HSC86, is hosted by Kerry D-C, and it's a sketch challenge.


This was the first time I inked up Safari Hanna and what fun!


The card base is garden green, with a layer of black, and then a layer of creamy caramel! I crumpled it up, distressed the edges and inked it up with creamy caramel, more mustard & a bit of close to cocoa ink. The black panel on the bottom is just a piece of black cardstock with the top layer pealed off so it has a softer look.


The zebra panel was made with a stamp from "Simply Safari' from Stampendous. I stamped in versamark onto white, & embossed with black EP. The main image was stamped with memento black & coloured with copics.

This is another tent topper card, and I also used last weeks colour challenge CC235, black, elegant eggplant & old olive.

The image got a bit washed out in the light, don't know why, but I've taken about 20 pics & they
all look the same!

Vampire Riley was stamped with noir black & coloured with copics. The card base is black, with a layer of old olive that has the edge punched with the MS drippy goo punch. The purple is Bo Bunny paper embossed with the spiderweb EF.

The sentiment is from Spooky Silhouettes(GinaK). I used the Provo craft tiny tags die to cut it out. I unfortunately don't have a spider punch (say what!) so I Olivia suggested I use the bat punch, I guess it works!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: