Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Manly Road Hawg, Monday Challenge!


Hello, I made this for the 2nd Monday challenge TSMONDAY2 over at the brand new Totally Stampalicious stamp company! We were to make it manly!I combined this with the TLC240 foil embossing.

The first thing I thought of when combining these 2 challenges was the diamond plate EF. I didn't have one yet, so I had to go pick one up at our local stamp store!

I started with a riding hood red card base (I'm so going to miss this colour when I run out!) and sponged the edges. The dp is from Memory Keepers Teen Angst. The 12x12 edges were black, so I cut it to fit & sponges the cut eges black. I covered a piece of cardstock with tin foil, and embossed with my new diamond plate EF, then attached this and added brads to the exposed corners.

The Hawg was so fun to colour, and don't you love his shocking green bike! You can't really tell, but I added sakura stardust pen to the pipes & handle bars. I popped this panel up.

The mailman brought me the new nestie Fancy Tags today, which were a surprise from my Husband, so I had to try and work one in. I cut out a black tag, squished it into my versamark pad, & added clear EP. What's great about this tag, the SU oval fits perfectly in the center. I stamped the sentiment in black & sponged the edge with silver.
You should come & play, the contest runs til Sunday, and you could win a $25. gift certificate to Totally Stampalicious! You don't have to use there stamps, but if you win, you could get some free!


Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute!!! Love the diamond plate bg..one of my faves!! Gotta love a good excuse to go buy new toys!! Awesome card!!