Sunday, September 20, 2009

Carly's turning 3!!!!

Hello, this is a card I made for my Niece Carly for her 3rd birthday. I used the layout from C4C2, but got behind last week fighting off this infection, so I was too late to submit it! I also used last weeks colour challenge CC236, whisper white, soft suede, pretty in pink.

It may sound crazy giving a 3 year old a golf card, but it fit the theme of her gift, a Gatorgolf game.

I used Golfing Riley, and made little shorts from a scrap of dp. The image was coloured with copics. I used the sakura stardust pen to make the golf club look metallic, and the ball is covered in crystal effects.

The card base is soft suede, the a layer of pretty in pink. The 4 panels are white, 2 embossed with the tiny bubbles EF, and 2 with the Happy Birthday EF. Then I covered them with versamark, and heat embossed with iridescent ice EP. The main image was cut with square nesties and it's popped up.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: