Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Birthday Gift Bag!

Hello, I made this for the Hanna Stamps Friday Challenge on the Hanna Stamps Forum HSC87 . This weeks challenge is hosted by Cindy, and we were to make a Genie Bag you can find the tutorial here. I also used this weeks wednesday tutorial again felted cardstock, the background paper with the balloons was originally a napkin!

I even broke out my new in colours for this one, melon mambo & crushed curry. The image is the new 'Happy Birthday Hanna' I love the look of surprise on her face. I stamped her with memento tuxedo black onto white, & coloured her with copics. I used the oval nesties to cut her out & all the mats.

The happy birthday banner is also in this set, I stamped it in melon mambo, cut it out & popped it up.

The bag is just a regular lunch bag, cut to about 7" then I used the medium oval punch to make handles.

Hope you're having a great day, don't be afraid to leave a comment, or I'll start thinking I'm talking to myself!

Laurie

No comments: