Monday, August 31, 2009


Hello, I made this for 2 challenges, the Friday challenge on the Hanna Stamps forum HSC83, we were to make a birthday card. The 2nd was Fridays limited supply challenge LSC235 a gift card/money holder including chocolate chip & butterflies!
I found the tutorial for this card/gift card holder on Adela's blog, I thought it was so cool, using an envelope to make a pouch! So I had to give it a try!

I finally got to ink up painting Riley for the 1st time, and thought he would be perfect for a Michael's gift card! I coloured Riley with prisma pencils & oms. I stamped his head again & popped it up. I also added crystal effects to the paint & brush. The butterflies are made with the Martha Stewart punch.


I wasn't quite sure how I wanted the inside tags to look, so after playing around, I ended up with 2 looks. One card has the sentiment and a place to sign. The other holds a Michael's gift card!Thanks for looking and Have a Great Day!

Laurie

No comments: