Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bubble Bath #2 Ahhhhhh!

Hello, here's my second entry for round 2 of the Hanna Stamps Guest Designer challenge!

Oh Sophie just looks so relaxed! I love all the bubbles! I will confess, I added pink highlights in the water & under Sophie's chin, which I really don't like, they're too dark! I tried to cover them with extra glitter, but it's still bugging me!

The card base is pink piroutette, with white embossed with the swiss dot EF. The fancy circle was made with the Spellbinders eyelet pendant, and the strip on the bottom is the matching eyelet border die. Don't they look pretty with the pearls!

I stamped Sophie on white, and coloured her in with copics. I used dazzling diamond glitter & crystal effects to pretty it up!

You can view all the entries for the Challenge here: HSGDC2

TFL
Have a Great Weekend
Laurie

3 comments:

Mary Giles said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love the delicate colors and punch borders.

Marge said...

Soooo pretty! Good luck on your GD challenge!!!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my SCS post; I so appreciate it!!!

Sandra MacLean said...

Love how that pendant frames the image Laurie! Great job!