Monday, July 6, 2009

WOOHOO IT'S RELEASE DAY!


Today's the day we've all been waiting for! Release day at Hanna Stamps. Please join us for the release party on the Hanna Stamps forum at SCS. The party runs from 9-11 pm est.
Well some of us may be a little early (Kellijo) and me because the excitement is hard to contain! It's been such a thrill being a Guest Designer for this release!!! I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed this!

OK so sneak peak #1 today is from the new Cyber Hanna set. I thought this would be good for a Teacher's card, well, there's actually many uses!

The card base is black, with a layer of summer sun. The pencils were stamped on white, & coloured with copics. I backed the pencil images with black & popped them up. The sentiment 'inspire' is from the 'Teacher Hanna' set! I used the nestie double ended tag die for the sentiment, & just cut the one end off so it's a single ended tag!

Don't forget to check out the creations of the fabulous Designers, Vicki, Adela, Cindy, Frances, Ilina, Jeanne, Joycelyn, Kerry, Sandra, Silki and Keri she's also a Guest Designer for July!
Be Back later with more, I saved some of my favorites for last!

Laurie

1 comment:

Karin said...

This is a great card!