Monday, July 6, 2009

Release Day - Peak 4 Meghan's 13!!!!!!

Today's the day we've all been waiting for! Release day at Hanna Stamps. Please join us for the release party on the Hanna Stamps forum at SCS. The party runs from 9-11 pm est.

Here’s a sneak peak of the New cyber Hanna. I made this card for my Niece’s 13th birthday. It definitely looks like her…always on the computer! I even added one of her favorites to the screen!

I first stamped the image onto white with memento black. Then I made a mask, and stamped the rug. I decided to take it a step further, and added flooring, baseboard & a wall. You really just need a fine tip permanent marker & a ruler for this.

Hanna’s pants, and the chair were paper pieced. The rest was coloured with copics, except the wood floor, that’s prismacolour pencils. The wall was sponged with certainly celery.

What a great set, and it came with lots of other stamps….keep watching for more sneak peaks! and don't forget to come & join the party!!!!
Don't forget to check out the creations of the fabulous Designers, Vicki, Adela, Cindy, Frances, Ilina, Jeanne, Joycelyn, Kerry, Sandra, Silki and Keri she's also a Guest Designer for July!
Be Back later with more, I saved some of my favorites for last!
Laurie

No comments: