Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Little Perk Me Up!

Hello out there! This is a peek-a-boo box I made for this weeks Friday Challenge on the Hanna Stamps forum HSC78. This weeks challenge is hosted by Adela (adelaros) we were to make something 3-D and preferably with acetate!

You can find a tutorial for the peek-a-boo box here in the resources section of SCS. I found this pattern posted by mjtrudel. It makes a box 2.5" x 4.25" x 1"

I stamped Cyber Riley onto white and coloured with copics.
I made the window with an oval nestie, and added acetate. The stamp on the inside of the lid is from SU Yummy. I filled the box with chocolate covered coffee beans, so Riley has a little afternoon perk me up! No more falling asleep at the computer!
stamps: cyber Riley, SU Yummy
Paper: SU autumn vine dp, chocolate chip, blue bayou, white, acetate
Ink: noir black palette, chocolate chip
Access: oval/scallop nesties, copics, blue bayou ribbon, dimensionals, slot punch
Have a great day!
Laurie

No comments: