Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm a Guest Designer For Hanna Stamps!!!!!


Woo Hoo, I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer for Hanna Stamps, for the month of July!

Here’s my first sneak peak at the New Cyber Riley, being released Monday July 6 at Hanna Stamps.

I actually made this for my Husband for Father’s Day. He’s a seller on Ebay, so this fit perfectly. Riley was stamped onto white, and coloured with prismacolour pencils & oms. The ‘ebay’ background was made with some clear alphabet stamps I borrowed from my Daughter Olivia.

The bottom panel was stamped with the weather bg stamp.Riley was matted & popped up.

Don’t forget Hanna Stamps release Party will be on Monday July 6, 9-11pm, everyone is Welcome. There’s always lots of sneak peaks, prizes, and more!

Check out the other designers at Hanna Stamps, what a bunch of talented women!

and don't forget Keri she's also a Guest Designer for July!

I'll be back later with more! All the Designers will be showing sneak peaks from now, til the release party on Monday night. Wait til you see the new stamps, you'll love them!

Laurie

2 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

Heeheehee! THis is great! love the ebay background!

Vicki G said...

Sweet! Your colouring is Lovely!!!


Vicki