Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hello Cyber Friend!


Yeah I got to play a couple SCS challenges this week! This combines CC227, using lavender, barely banana, black & white, and the ways to use it challenge WT227, seeing double! I used the same stamps twice, but the mirror image & there are 2 identical panels behind the image.

Ever have one of those days when nothing seems to fit! I mean no matter what you try or which direction you go, colour, sketch, embellishments etc. it just doesn't seem right? Well that was me with this card! I finally resigned myself to the fact that I wasn't going to like it, but I'd finish it anyway! and somehow in the end, I like it!!!!

Cyber Riley was just released this month at Hanna Stamps. My first thought was a more romantic card, possibly for a couple who met online or it could be for a co-worker. But since we've all met so many friends online through stamping I decided they were cyber friends! The images were coloured with prisma's but I used a C-1 copic to shadow. The "Hello" stamp is from the 'Things Hanna Would say' set. The oval stamp is from SU oval all.

Thanks for stopping by, I'll have another post today, so don't forget to come back!

Laurie

1 comment:

StampOwl said...

super cute love how you have mirrored cyber Riley