Friday, July 3, 2009

Everythings Good as long as I have my Java!


Hello, here's another sneak peak for you. This stamp is from the new Cyber Hanna from Hanna Stamps. It will be released Monday July 6, after the release party! There are so many great stamps in this set, with tons of uses!

I also used the Friday challenge HSC75, hosted by Stampowl

I went with a more masculine look for this one. The card base is chocolate chip, with a layer of dp from basic greys archaic. I was thinking about the commercials for coffee, and they often show mountains which led me to use EK's alpine punch! I know they aren't really mountains, but it seemed to work!

I stamped the mug onto very vanilla 3 times with burnt umber palette. Then I cut them out & they're popped up. I used big brads as faux cup holders. I couldn't decide which ribbon to use, & then realized I liked the two together!

The sentiment is computer generated, and cut out with the tag punch, it's upside down

Don’t forget Hanna Stamps release Party will be on Monday July 6, 9-11pm est, everyone is Welcome. There’s always lots of sneak peaks, prizes, and more!

Check out the other designers at Hanna Stamps, what a bunch of talented women!
Vicki Adela Cindy Frances Ilina Jeanne Joycelyn Kerry Sandra Silki
and don't forget Keri she's also a Guest Designer for July!

I'll be back later with more! All the Designers will be showing sneak peaks from now, til the release party on Monday night. Wait til you see the new stamps, you'll love them!
See Ya Soon
Laurie

2 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

Another CLEVER card!!! Love all the hanging mugs!

Vicki G said...

This one looks GREAT!!!!! Love what you did with all the cups!

VIcki............lol! finally got near a computer this a.m.!