Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 3 Peak 3 - I'd Rather Be Stamping!


Ok the chicken & veggies just went on the BBQ so I have time to upload another! I used the new Cyber Riley for this one...again turned into Sophie! I made this for my friend Sandee, it was her Birthday last week.

Sandee and her Mom first introduced me to stamping thru Stampin Up! I've been addicted ever since! Sandee is a single Mom with a full time job & she takes College Courses, but I know she'd much rather be stamping!
I coloured Sophie with copics, stamped and coloured an extra head, & popped it up. She's wearing a lovely dress by Basic Grey from their bittersweet collection! lol My original plan was to have here in front of the window with the Company name facing out, but not all the letters look backwords when placed backwards... like the G,R & D! Hygrade is the Compnay Sandee works for. That's what I love about making cards, you can really personalize them.
I used the Happy birthday EF, the sm star punch from SU, and the tag punches. The letters were made with the Just rite roman font.
Stamps: Cyber Riley, Justrite roman font
Paper: black, creamy caramel, white, regal rose, pretty in pink, Basic Grey bittersweet
Ink: noir black
Access: Happy Birthday EF
copics, lg & sm tag punch
dimensionals
brad
Don't forget to check out the creations of the fabulous Designers, Vicki, Adela, Cindy, Frances, Ilina, Jeanne, Joycelyn, Kerry, Sandra, Silki and Keri she's also a Guest Designer for July!

Please come and join the fun at the release party, Monday July 6, 9-11pm est. All the stamps will be available after the release party.

1 comment:

Keri Brown said...

Totally adorable... I am working on my cyber riley right now... This is such an adorable image and you did a wonderful job with it!!1 :)