Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 3 Peak 2 - Sophie Loves Tennis Too!


Kelli-jo, this ones for you, I know your Tennis Riley is still naked! here's another sneak peak at the Retro Tennis Riley...ahhh I mean Sophie! Yep these stamps are so versitile you can use them as Riley's or Sophies!

I also made this for the Friday challenge HSC73, hosted by Ilina on the Hanna Stamps Forum. This challenge was an inspiration challenge.

I covered the the little lines on Riley's shorts with a piece of post it note, stamped in black, and then used a fine black marker to draw in the skirt & top. Then I coloured the image with copics. Her racket is covered with a stardust pen for a metallic look.

I'm loving these new nestie label #4 dies, I bought mine at Hanna Stamps, Kristi carries others too!

The sentiment was computer generated.
Stamp: tennis Riley
Paper: regal rose, so saffron, white, Memory keepers Hoopla-hysteria
Ink: noir black palette
Access: copics, stardust pen, marvy corner notcher, nestie label #4, circle punches, sponge daubers, slot punch, dimensionals, ribbon

Don't forget to check out the creations of the fabulous Designers, Vicki, Adela, Cindy, Frances, Ilina, Jeanne, Joycelyn, Kerry, Sandra, Silki and Keri she's also a Guest Designer for July!

Please come and join the fun at the release party, Monday July 6, 9-11pm est.
Happy Sunday!
Laurie

3 comments:

Kelli Hull said...

I am TOTALLY Honored.... LMAO!

That card is a KILLER!!!!!!


TY TY TY for the inspiration to un nekked my tennis riley!!!!!:)

YOU ROCK GF!!!! TOTAL FUN!!!

Keri Brown said...

I absolutely love it... The rotated nesties and now Sophie's outfit... Very nicely done!!!

StampOwl said...

Super cute ... love how you changed this image to a girl