Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Great Wolf Lodge Here We Come!


Hello, this is a pringles container I altered for my sister's family. My Sister & I took our kids on an over night stay to Great Wolf Lodge recently, and had a great time. I made this fun bank to save money for our next trip. I'm going to make another for our family.

First I covered the container with dp. I also cut 2 strips of dp, 1 for the top & bottom, punched with the fiskars boundary waters edge punch.I used the Pool Party set from Hanna Stamps.All the images were stamped on white & coloured with copics. Then cut out & attached randomly. The center band is sandpaper with some ribbon & faux leather! I think white cording would have looked better, maybe more nautical...I've added that to my need it list! lol

Thanks for stopping by, and pop back later, I have more to post!
Laurie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute project. I bet it'll really inspire the kiddos to save for the next trip.

I hope you had fun at GWL. We're planning a trip to ours when my husband comes back from deployment.