Sunday, June 14, 2009

Congratulations Katie!


Hello, I made this for our niece Katie, she graduated from College this week. I used this weeks sketch challenge SC232 and the Friday challenge on the Hanna Stamps forum HSC72, we were to use pink, burgundy and use polka dots or circles! I'm also submitting it for the Guest Designer challenge on the Hanna Stamps forum. If you'd like to enter, you have til June 20th to post your entry!

I loved this DP, I found it at our local scrapbooking store. The robe is the back of the flowered paper! I used the dots on the robe and the Just my type EF with dots as the 'polka dot' part of the challenge, plus the flowers have dots in the centers!

stamp: graduation Riley
paper: bravo burgundy, regal rose, white, dp Memory Keepers hoopla-delight (from the white out collection)
ink: noir black
access: prismacolour pencils, oms, copic C-1, EF just my type, ribbon, dimensionals

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

BealcA's Pad said...

It love this for Katie, as I have a little step-great-granddaughter that is a delight, via pictures and videos, that her grandma sends to me.

I am new at this stamping as I make or have made mostly computer cards. I have a friend over in the AU at Perth that has encouraged me to try some different things.

This is neat, thank you.

BealcA's Pad

Kerry D-C said...

This is a beautiful grad card!