Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thankful Charlie in purple!


Hello, I made this for the guest designer challenge for cdstamps.com. We were to make a card of project using purple in some way.

I decided to use 'Charlie Daisy' He was stamped 2 times on white. I used copics to colour Charlie & the bg. I cut out Charlie's body & popped it up. The flower petals & butterflies have some sparkle added with the stardust pen. I also added stickles to the center of the flowers.

The flowers were made with a marvy punch, and the centers are made from a regular hole punch, I used the brown from the dp, I still might add crystal effects to the centers. The little butterflies were made with the Martha Stewart punch, and then covered with stardust pen.

I didn't come across this challenge til yesterday, and didn't have time to stamp til later in the evening. I was too late to enter the contest, darnit, I'll have to try again another time!

Thanks for stopping by, leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Laurie


No comments: