Monday, April 13, 2009

Sleepover Invite!


Hello, this is the invitation I made for the April release challenge HSAC1 on the Hanna Stamps forum. We were to make an invitation. I used the sleepytime Riley to make a sleepover invite!

The image was stamped on white. I coloured Riley with prismacolour pencils, and the rest with copics.

The card base is black with a layer of green galore embossed with spot & dots (reminded me of moon craters) The bottom edge was made with a MS star edge punch, and I attached a piece of yoyo yellow behind.

I used circle punches, and a new EK moon & stars punch for the circle, it's popped up. It's finished off with pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon.
Have a Great Day
Laurie

1 comment:

Tracey said...

This is an adorable card Laurie! I think this is my fave Riley!