Friday, April 3, 2009

Lavendar Dreams


Hello, I made this for the potluck challenge on stamptv hosted by Melanie Muenchinger. We were to use something other than a stamp to stamp on our creation! I used the fine net sleeve that garlic comes in to dab on colour in the background.

The card base is lavendar lace, with a layer of very vanilla. The corners have been punched with an EK corner notch punch. I masked off the edges at the top & dabbed on lavendar lace ink with the garlic net. The bottom is a torn piece of lavendar lace also dabbed with colour & the edges are sponged.

The image was stamped onto very vanilla with chocolate chip ink & I coloured in the buds with the lavendar lace marker. I then dotted the buds with a quickie glue pen & dipped them in dazzling diamonds glitter. The edges of this panel were distressed.

The sentiment was stamped in close to cocoa, because I thought the choc. chip might be to dark, and then I punched it out with the lg SU oval. The sentiment is popped up.

I finished it off with purple gems & a bow of vanilla taffetta ribbon.

Happy Friday

Laurie

No comments: