Saturday, April 25, 2009

Birthday Pot Of Flowers!


Hello, I made this for my SIL's 50th birthday. I also used this weeks challenge colours CC215, basic grey, rose red & pink pirouette. The flower pot directions can be found under Mondays Try a New Technique, TLC215, flower pot card. Although I used going grey for the flower pot, I did sponge basic grey ink onto the pot.

I cut an extra piece for the front & embossed it with the textile EF. The edge is punched with a fiskars edge punch.The flowers were made with 2 sizes of marvy punches, and the smallest flower is made with a fiskars punch. The centers are silver brads.The leaves a made with the sizzix little leaves die (one of my fav's) in kiwi kiss.

The ribbon is kiwi kiss, and I added a butterfly charm.

I hope she likes it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Laurie

No comments: