Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Recent challenges crafting & not!

Wow it's been a little crazy around here! I'm behind posting some cards I made for recent challenges, so I'm posting them now. We had Olivia's birthday party with her friends on Sunday, so I'll be back later to post some about that! Everyone had a blast!

Please be patient with me, I screwed up my lower back which had me out of commission for a bit, it's still not 100% yet, plus we've had family over for Olivia's birthday & then a party with her friends. Our dog Franky was having some issues...real stinky ones...so trying to get him better has also been crazy & neccessary! lol


Since I was falling behind, and getting upset with myself, because I had resolved to post more regularly, I combined 3 challenges last week. The SC213, CC203, and TLC205!


This is for the limited supplies challenge, LSC205, make an easy card, without lots of layers! & no fancy tools! not an easy one!


This was made for the inspiration challenge, IC165, I chose this to inspire me. I tried making the trees the mustard colour, but they were too light, so I went with the really rust!


This card was made for this weeks featured stamper challenge FS104, BevR. I chose this card to inspire me. I changed the stamp, the edge punch, and I used hearts instead of snowflakes.

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to come back & the fun we had a Olivia's 9th birthday party! Yep, they stamped!!!

Laurie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was wondering how you got the embossed hearts to come out so perfect. have tried and tried with my embossing folder to do it and can't seem to get them lined up. diana at diana545sews@yahoo.com