Monday, February 9, 2009

Hanna Stamps Challenges - February


Hello, I made these for challenges 1&2, posted during the release party. If you like the stamps from Hanna Stamps (I love them) then you should check out the challenges on the Hanna Stamps forum at SCS. There's a challenge posted every Friday, and during each release party (usually at the beginning of the month) there's challenges posted & chances to win FREE stamps!

The first challenge was to use fabric. I also anted to make a card for my Niece's birthday. The slumber party Hanna was perfect for this, and my original idea was to use sheer ribbon to make curtains or one of those sheer things that are usually on a ring over the head of the bead (for the life of me I can't think of the name!!!) anyway that was working to my satisfaction, so then I took another root, til I ended up here! lol The ribbon is stitched & gathered to make a flower/rosebud valance! The centers are crystal brads.

I hope she likes it!
This is the 2nd challenge, we were to make a card with different shape. There were some great ideas, check out the Hanna stamps Gallery. I decided to get a jump on St. Patrick's Day, and make a clover.

That's it for Today,
Have a great one!

Laurie


No comments: