Thursday, September 25, 2008

H&M Challenge


Well I finally had time to join in one of the challenges hosted by Heather, owner of H&M Stamps. Heather recently released a huge amount of stamps, so if you haven’t checked out the new ones, you should click on over to H&M when you get a chance!

I made this card with the new set, Lil’ Behind, for both the HMSC14 sketch challenge, & the HMCC11 colour challenge which can be found here.

I had a hard time finding paper in these colours that didn’t remind me of Halloween, but I decided to look through my scrap bin, and there was the perfect paper in the amount I needed with a tiny bit to spare!

The card base is black, with a layer of purple, and the white strip I used the fiskars edge punch on.

The threee middle panels are white layered with DP from Amanda Blu.

The cow was stamped 3 times on white and coloured. The first panel only has the udder, the neck and the bell showing, the second layer is just the cows butt and legs, and third part is the head which is popped up. The bell was coloured with a pumpkin pie marker and then some stardust pen on top.

The sentiment was punched with the 1 ¼” and 1 3/8” punches and popped up.

I had to turn the sketch on its side, I hope that’s ok!

I’ll be back later with another entry.

Laurie

No comments: