Tuesday, August 19, 2008

U-niversity Prepared (Girls)











Hello, this is the University Survival kit I made for my step daughter Donna. She’s always liked the colour orange, so I thought this designer paper, Basic Grey’s Gypsy, would be perfect! All of the pattern & solid paper are from the Gypsy line. I think it’s an older pattern, but GinaK is now selling the new Basic Grey paper, embellishments and fibers. I love their stuff!\

The stamp set is also from GinaK, it’s the Little Tee’s set designed by Melanie Muenchinger, and it’s so fun to play with, and can be used for pretty much any occasion! Take a peek at some of the other ideas Melanie has come up with for this set in July and she also has a fabulous tip sheet! Another great place to see the versatility of this set, is the GinaK gallery at splitcoaststampers.! WARNING! I cannot be responsible for your urge to shop after using these links!

Ok, lets see, this kit contains the same things as below, but I added more to them!!! 2 binder clips, a small mechanical pencil and some chocolates!!! Who doesn’t NEED chocolate!

I also added some stickles to the U on the Tee, and some of the flower centers on the top. These tins are so handy and easy to decorate! I think I’ll make one for my other daughter Rachel, to put in her locker at school!

I hope you have a great day!
Laurie

No comments: