Thursday, August 21, 2008

Purple & Green Flourishes




Hello, this is a card I made for Faith’s Tuesday Chat Challenge (this is last weeks) on the Flourishes forum.

We were to use purple and greens as the main colours.I decided to use lavendar lace as my card base, with a layer of mellow moss run through the CB with the textile EF. I also sponged around all the edges, except the white!
The flower from the Thank You set, was stamped with black stazon onto white. I coloured the flower with SU ink/markers and an aqua painter. I stamped the flower head 3 extra times, cut them out and popped them up.

My card was randomly chosen, (for the second week in a row) to be featured on Faith’s blog!!! How lucky is that? I can’t believe it, I’m so Happy!

I’ll post my entry for this weeks challenge a little later!

Hope you all have a good day!Laurie

No comments: