Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back in the Groove!




OK, I think the creativtiy juices are back! I feel more confident about this one!

I used the Flourished Christmas set, I love this set!

The card base is blue bayou, with a layer of creamy caramel. The top of the card has the new baja blue for sky, and the bottom is torn strips of white.I Hello, I made this for Faith's (aka markie's Mom) Tuesday Chat Challenge on the Flourishes forum. We were to create a scene!

I stamped the reindeer onto creamy caramel and coloured with SU pencil crayons and an aqua painter (I definitely need work in this area!) I also stamped the reindeer onto the blue background, cause there was no way I’d attempt cutting out his antlers!! I cut out his body and attached in place. His antlers have lots of tiny gems, I think he’s a Prince!

The falling snow is just tiny glue spots & dazzling diamonds (I swear that stuff can make anything look good!) I also covered the edges of the snow with diamond stickles
The sentiment is stamped with creamy caramel on white, layered with blue bayou. There’s tiny gems in the top corners, and stickles along the bottom. It’s popped up.

I love the way this turned out! What do you think?

I would love to hear from you, any comments suggestions etc. are welcome.

Laurie

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow, this is a gorgeous card!